Your Dog will love to stay at Dog Room Club when their owners are away. Unlike a traditional boarding kennel, our focus is to monitor each guest closely, give them plenty of hugs , belly-rubs and make sure they get lots of exercise, playtime and human interaction each and every day.
We love dogs and we understand that your dog is a loving member of your family. That’s why we treat every member of your family (2 and 4 legged) like our own. Dog Room Club is your dog’s home away from home.
Overnight Accommodations Include
- Cage-free spacious indoor climate controlled area
- Daily, three to four elimination breaks outside (weather permitting)
- Daily monitoring and wellness checks by our team to ensure our guests are enjoying themselves during their stay
- Meals served twice daily or as requested
- Comfy cots and bowls provided
- Daycare and Playtime activities
- Members only: 7 nights and over, guest receives a complimentary BATH to go home smelling fresh and looking fabulous
Who Can Stay?
- In Good health and current on all vaccinations including Rabies, DA2PP and Bordetella
- At least 16 weeks of age
- Spayed or Neutered if older than 8 months
- Passed the social evaluation test
- All Food and medications (if needed) for boarding must be provided by the owner